News & Events
Steamer PORTLAND plans SIX cruises
Cruise the Willamette River on this fully restored tug - the last of its kind in the US. Truly a piece of living history! Snacks served and docents available for questions. Opportunities to visit engine room and pilot house, as conditions allow.
- May 23: http://may23steamerportlandcruise.bpt.me
- June 20: http://june20steamerportlandcruise.bpt.me
- July 18: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/1556181
- August 15: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/1556193
- September 19: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/1556184
- October 17: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/1556188
For more information, please see the Steamer PORTLAND 2015 Cruise Schedule.
Oregon Maritime Museum’s quarterly newsletter is just one of the many benefits our members enjoy. Join now!
Meeting & Event Rental
|4th of July fireworks
Some areas of the vessel are available to rent for group meetings and special events in the evenings while moored along the seawall. For more information, call 503-224-0054 or email email@example.com.